- The Digimon series has had a number of popular collectible card games, the first of which was introduced in Japan in 1997. They are all published by Bandai.
- is produced by Toei Animation and Bandai of Japan. The series are broadcast in Japan by Fuji Television. It is still unknown if a 6th season will be made.
- Digimon are fictional creatures from the Japanese Digimon media franchise. They are central to several anime series and films, manga, video games and other merchandise. The word “Digimon” is invariable in the plural, and stands for “Digital Monster”.
- Furry fandom (also known as furrydom, fur fandom or furdom) refers to the fandom for fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.
- Sexual intercourse, the act of yiffing; A bark, a “yiff”!; (slang) Sexual artwork. “Do you draw yiff?”; To have sex, to mate; To have cybersex; Representing the bark of a fox; this sense?) (furry jargon, interrogative) “Anyone willing/desiring to have sex?”; this sense?
- Young, independent, freedom-minded few (compare yuppie); Young incredibly fuckable fox; Young incredibly fuckable furry
digimon yiff – Digimon Adventure:
Explore the Digital World with Tai, Matt, Sora, Izzy, Mimi, Joe, T.K. and their Digimon in the first 21 episodes of DIGIMON ADVENTURE SEASON 01. This 3-DVD set includes the first two natural story arcs of the classic DIGIMON ADVENTURE series.
In the first arc, seven kids are transported to a strange digital world where they make friends with Digimon, creatures born to defend their world from various evil forces including Devimon and his Black Gears. The Digidestined and their Digimon eventually defeat Devimon, but they soon learn there are other bigger threats after them. To stay safe, they must band together and keep moving through the Digital World.
In the second arc, the kids travel to continent Server and learn they have the ability to help their Digimon digivolve with the power of Crests, which are guarded by Etemon and his Dark Network. Tai and MetalGreymon are able to destroy Etemon and collect all the Crests, but will it be too late? Digimon have begun crossing a dimensional gate from the Digital World to enter Earth.
Digimon Ivory Version2
My first version 2 and perhaps my most prized digimon (with the exception of my first version 1). Arriving tightly packed via mail order in the fall of 1999, she became my pride and joy and the envy of my friends. Up until then, the oceanic region of the world had only ever heard about version 2 and 3 digimon on the internet with many enthusiasts claiming that they were a hoax. However, upon the arrival of my brand new boxed authentic Japanese version 2 digimon, she and I became the topic of discussion of all digimon-owning clicks at school with many having to see to believe.
To this day she has brought me countless fond memories and nostalgia. Her once pristine Himalayan white finish has now been left tainted with a somewhat stucco appearance from having to endure numerous battles – some victorious, and some humbly defeated.
Today, she remains untouched, a fallen warrior, a relic even. Perched proudly at the top of my bookshelf, she remains with her slightly yellowed and worn features giving her a somewhat antique appearance that will remind me of an era that once was… and is never to return.
Digimon Crystal Version2
There are Monsters Among Us
Marcus’ Inner Strenght
The Return of Thomas
The New Team of Marcus and Thomas
Digital World, Here We Come
The Ultimate Team No More
A Birthday Kristy Will Never Forget
The Singer’s Secret
Never Meet Your Heroes
Curse This Curse-Marcus’ Bad Day
The Vile Of Vilemon
The Digi-egg That Fell To Earth
The Rise of Greymon